Texas Family Law Articles
Please take some time to review the following items, as they may be related to your unique case. We provide these articles to offer some color on the current state of family law in Texas and to take a deeper dive into some of the issues.
As always, please call our law firm in Frisco to discuss your unique case and the legal process that may be necessary to find cost-effective, lasting resolution. We offer free initial consultations, and are available at 972-294-6533 and by email.
- Alimony vs. spousal maintenance: Is there a difference?
- Before moving, a parent may have to seek approval from a Texas court
- Collecting past due child support in Texas
- Custody rights in limbo following same-sex marriage ruling
- Gray divorce: More TX couples call it quits after years of marriage
- In Texas, collaborative divorce is a creative alternative
- Lawyers caution Texans about do-it-yourself divorces
- Texas marital agreements
- Tips to protect your financial future after a divorce
- We have to talk: Debt & dating
- Why marital contracts make sense for Frisco couples