location2591 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 300Frisco, TX 75034-8563

Call for a Free Consultation


Collin County Post-Divorce Enforcement Attorney

Dallas County child custody and child support enforcement attorney

Lawyer Helping Enforcing Support and Child Custody Orders in Frisco, Plano, and Prosper

Family relationships are not just emotional. They are also legal bonds. A divorce does not change that simple fact. A divorce defines rights and responsibilities explicitly in the agreements reached. A judge expects his or her orders to be followed. At the Law Office of Linda Risinger, we can help when enforcement of child custody and support orders is necessary.

When a parent refuses to honor visitation agreements, fails to pay child support or fails to comply with other court orders, he or she is in contempt of court. We help you hold him or her accountable.

Additionally, we help clients who need to make modifications to some aspects of their divorce agreement due to substantial changes in circumstance. Please call our Frisco office at 972-294-6533 if you would like to discuss either modification or enforcement of orders.

You are a step or two ahead with an experienced lawyer representing your case.

Enforcement Covers More Than Child Support

Child support is not just spending money. It is intended for the support of a child, and it is essential to many parents to provide a safe and stable home.

Our custody and child support enforcement team will work to see that the provisions of your divorce decree are honored.

Enforcement covers any aspect of the divorce agreement that a parent fails to uphold, including:

  • Child support
  • Custody and visitation
  • Insurance coverage and premiums
  • Education and tuition
  • Property settlement and post-divorce maintenance
  • Other post-divorce obligations

When you require a post-divorce enforcement of a child support or another provision, attorney Linda Risinger can help you resolve it efficiently and effectively. With e-filing capabilities, we can get this done the same day.

Note that you cannot legally keep your child from seeing his or her other parent because of not paying child support.

Seek the help of an attorney to enforce this obligation. Likewise, when you are struggling to make child support payments and need to modify the amount you pay because of changes in circumstance, contact us.

Contact a Celina Post-Decree Enforcement Lawyer for Assertive, Comprehensive Representation

With more than 30 years of experience serving parents in Collin County, Denton County, Dallas County, and surrounding areas, our attorneys can help you today.

Please call us at 972-294-6533, or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with a trusted family law attorney. We represent clients in Prosper, The Colony, Frisco, Plano, Celina, Little Elm, Denton, and McKinney.

Back to Top