Guiding You Through The Divorce Process
Divorce is one of the most difficult and critical transitions in life. It poses significant financial and emotional risks. The decisions you make and the agreements you come to have long-term consequences, so the attorney you choose is a matter of gravity.
Success In North Texas Divorce Courts For Over 30 Years
At the Law Offices of Linda Risinger, we guide clients through the process of both uncontested and contested divorce. Our attorneys’ seasoned judgment offers insight into the in-depth nuances of divorce procedures and strategy in Denton County, Collin County and surrounding areas of North Texas.
Our Frisco-based divorce lawyers do not dabble in family law. Our experience is rich and complex. We are tough in the courtroom and able to effectively settle 99 percent of our cases in our clients’ best interests without ever having to step foot in court.
Learn more about our practice and the aspects of your case:
- High net worth, complex divorces: We have extensive experience handling the various factors that come into play in a high net worth divorce and many options to address these.
- Uncontested or amicable divorce: Even an uncontested divorce demands the skills of an experienced divorce attorney. Ensure your settlements are fair and equitable.
- Tax impacts of divorce: The tax impact of property division and alimony can be effectively managed with experience and expert assistance.
- Modifications to agreements: Modifications to child support and visitation agreements may become necessary over time. We can help you in any situation. Our extensive experience in Collin County courts and Denton County courts are keys to efficient divorce agreement modifications and enforcement.
- Enforcement of divorce decrees: When one party fails to comply with court-ordered agreements, we take action on your behalf.
- Texas Attorney General’s child support division: Decisions made at child support meetings with the Texas Attorney General’s Office are binding. Bring an attorney.
- Alimony in Texas: We can help you create a hybrid plan of current income-producing wealth that will provide for the future.
- Value of a seasoned divorce attorney: The insight and sound judgment of a dedicated family law attorney is pivotal to your success.
We Keep You Strong — We Are Staunch Advocates For You
At the Law Offices of Linda Risinger, we understand the stress of a difficult transition like divorce, so we do our job to keep you strong. You can be confident about the path you choose, knowing that we are protecting your interests, investigating all options and keeping your case focused and moving forward.
Contact Our Offices In Frisco Today
We are available to speak with you when you need us, and we are responsive to our clients at all times. Please call us at 972-294-6533, or use our email form to schedule an appointment with an experienced Frisco divorce lawyer who is in your corner every step of the way.